Amazon has again dropped the price on the Cuisinart DLC-8S 11-Cup Pro Custom Food Processor to only $89.99, regularly $120 and up. Shipping is free, too.
The 11-cup model is really the way to go if you are cooking for more than one or two people. I can shred a whole head of cabbage or a pound of carrots.
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegatables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying mayonnaise and more
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Includes steel blade, dough blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account – or via Super Saver Shipping.
We haven’t seen this price since February – so hurry before it jumps back up.
Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.