You asked for a deal on a Cuisinart. And I was secretly hoping we’d see this awesome deal return…
Amazon has the Cuisinart DLC-8S 11-Cup Pro Custom Food Processor on sale for only $89.99, shipped.
The 11-cup model is really the way to go if you are cooking for more than one or two people. I can shred a whole head of cabbage in this baby – or a pound of carrots. If you grate a lot of potatoes on Passover (duh!), you want the 11-cup model.
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegatables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying mayonnaise and more
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Includes steel blade, dough blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
The price on it is a smidge higher than it was at Black Friday, but with the exception of those six hours, $89.99 is the lowest price this item has ever been on Amazon.
Shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account – or via Super Saver Shipping.
Remember, Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so hurry & grab this for your Pesach prep!