All of these fun freebies (and almost freebies) are expiring at the end of the year. If you think you’re interested, you have to sign up / order / register by Friday.
1. Free 8×10 photo canvas from Canvas People ~ shipping is not included and will run $14.95.
- Click on Create My Canvas to get your $55 credit for new users
- Upload your photo (use the highest resolution you have)
- Choose your canvas size (Note that only the 8×10 will be free after the $55 credit)
- Select no frame and no effects
My husband signed up for this (I have a Mac and therefore can’t download the toolbar). He says the 250 points are about a quarter of the way to a $10 Amazon gift card — and you can earn 1 point per 2 searches.
Dollar stores are a great source of inexpensive disposable pans for quick clean up on Shabbat/yom tov (I don’t usually use them, I promise – but on occasion, like during my Rosh Hashana cooking fest, I must admit that my kitchen turns into a tinfoil factory!)
Use your free credit to watch on-demand videos, which start as low as$.99 each. (I’m thinking that’s at least two or three at-home date nights!) The credit doesn’t have an expiration date, but you do have to sign up by January 1 to qualify.
- Visit Amazon, then click on the Tweet & Get $5 button, which will open your Twitter account.
- Your account will auto-follow @amazonvideo and auto-tweet “I just got a $5 credit for instant movies and TV shows @amazonvideo. Click http://amzn.to/hh8gTP to get yours. #get5″
- When you buy or rent a video from Amazon’s Video on Demand, your $5 credit will be automatically applied to your purchase.
If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks yet, you can get 60 bonus Swagbucks through the end of the year — which is more than 1/10th of the way toward a free $5 Amazon gift card!
- Sign up for a Swagbucks account.
- Get 30 additional Swagbucks by using the code JoinIn2010 in the Swagcode Box on the Sign Up Page.
- Get 30 Swagbucks automatically, when you sign up.
Happy Freebies, my friends!