Hey you guys! I had so much fun meeting with you over the past five weeks. I am going to miss our Monday nights together, but I hope you will all stay in touch and let me know how you’re doing as Couponing Pros.
As promised, I wanted to give you a place where you can find all the resources you need to kick your money savings into high gear. Here are some links to get you started:
- Find all the coupons you need for your next grocery trip in my Coupon Database
- Review the fundamentals of shopping with coupons and saving at CVS
- Check out all the latest CVS store match-ups — and then go out and get your free toothpaste
- Learn how I save money when shopping online
- Start earning FREE $5 gift cards to Amazon.com thanks to Swagbucks
- Don’t forget about the basics of saving money: making a realistic budget, keeping a price book and menu planning
- And finally, if you’re not already subscribed to Kosher on a Budget, you can do so via email or follow me on Facebook
Of course, you can always reach me by email or leave a comment here on the blog.
Thanks again for coming out. I had a blast with you! 🙂