Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
WOW, WOW, WOW! If you have been thinking about getting a Kindle Fire for your kids, this is THE BEST OFFER we have EVER seen! (Can you tell I’m excited?!)
The Fire Kids Edition, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB with Blue Kid-Proof Case (or pink or green) is on an amazing sale right now.
Not only is it marked down $20, but you will also score an extra $10 off when you purchase two and use the code SUMMER2PACK at checkout!
Don’t need two Kindle Fire Kids? Check with a friend or neighbor – maybe they’ll split the deal with you!
Just double check the price on the widget* below for the current price. Are you seeing $79.99 still (remember, this is regularly $99.99)? That will put you at just $75.99 each when you buy two after the coupon code!
- Up to $109 in savings on Fire, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited and a Kid-Proof Case (your choice of blue, green or pink), plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire tablet with a 7″ IPS display and front and rear cameras. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- Unlimited, free access to 10,000 kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games with 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited included
- Best-in-class parental controls allow you to manage usage limits, content access, and educational goals
You may be wondering: What’s the difference between the Kids Edition & the regular Kindle Fire? And is it worth the extra money?
I can tell you that my son got the Kids Edition for his birthday a few years ago and he (and we) love it. I would definitely make the same choice again for the money — and here’s why:
- Best warranty ever — If your kiddo breaks his or her Kindle within the first two years, Amazon will replace it NO QUESTIONS ASKED. With a device for a child, you can’t beat this warranty — and honestly, with my not-exactly gentle children, that warranty is definitely worth it to me!
- 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited – This hand-curated subscription comes with over 5,000 kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. As a parent, you can also set Screen Limits, as well as daily limits on videos and games. (Let’s say you want them to have unlimited reading time, but not unlimited gaming time). I wrote about Kindle FreeTime a while ago – you can read my review.
- The kid-proof case — Although there’s that awesome 2-year warranty, a good case is always a necessity, especially with a device that a child will be using
Two-day shipping of your Kindle Kids Fire will be free with your Amazon Prime account. Even you’re not a member, you will still get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping. (And honestly, I’m pretty sure it will come faster than that, since it’s an Amazon product.)