This is another one of those if-you-can’t-afford-it-it’s-not-a-bargain deals. I know $885 isn’t in everyone’s price range (believe me!), but if you’ve been searching for a top-notch SLR camera, this is a great price on a ton of equipment.
Amazon is running a $400 rebate on the printer, when you buy the camera, plus a multi-discount worth $250 when you buy both lenses.
Here’s how to get the deal:
1. Add the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens to your cart – $802.19, regularly $899
2. Add the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras to your cart – $185.74, regularly $400 (I’ve seen it suggested that you can sell one or both of these lenses and earn back a significant chunk of your outlay – these lenses have a $250 instant price reduction when you buy the entire package, though, which is why it’s worth it to get both of them)
3. Add the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras to your cart – $121.99, regularly $270
4. Add the Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter to your cart – $12.39, regularly $20.59
5. Add the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002) to your cart – $413.08, regularly $499
6. Proceed through check-out – your total should be $1285.39
7. Apply for the $400 rebate (this link is a PDF)
Get an American Express Reward Card worth up to $400 via mail-in rebate with the combined purchase of the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II photo printer and a qualifying Canon camera. Offer valid through September 30, 2011, on products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to purchases made from other sellers on the Amazon.com website. See full details and related rebate offers.
Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so be sure to confirm the prices of all products before finalizing your order.