Target.com has a fantastic deal right now on the Aroma Digital Rice Cooker (20-Cup). Get it for just $29. If you have Target Red Card, you can get FREE shipping to your house – otherwise, I suggest that you select In-Store Pick-Up to bypass shipping charges.
This is the same model that we have — you may remember when I bought it for my husband at Chanukah two years ago?
We love it – it’s a great little appliance that makes the rice perfect every time!
- Number 1 Rice Cooker Brand in the US
- Perfectly prepares 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice and automatically keeps it warm for hours
- Easy-to-use digital controls for white rice, brown rice, programmable steam and keep-warm
- 15-hour delay timer is perfect for flexible meal planning
- Nonstick inner cooking pot removes for quick cleanup in the dishwasher
I’ve had a price alert set on this guy for TWO years now, hoping it would come down in price from $39.99 – and until today, no luck.
By way of comparison, this rice cooker is still selling for almost $37 over at Amazon.
For those who are wondering about what size to get… Aroma makes an 8-cup (meaning 8 cooked cups of rice) and a 20-cup. I’m very glad we got the 20-cup even though we’ve never actually made that much rice in one go. You can steam other things in there as well — we do veggies and even salmon. I know one lady who make soups in hers. For not much more footprint than the 8-cup machine, I just felt it was worth it to have a bigger option. And as I said, we’ve been nothing but happy with ours.