Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
We have a set of these and they are great for packing lunch. I just need one ziplock for the snack and they are all set.
Right now you can pick up this 4-pack of AmazonBasics Bento Lunch Boxes for the lowest price Amazon has offered.
Check the widget* below for the current price. If it’s showing $9.99, you are in business.
(The different colored lids also make it nice for assigning each person their own specific box).
- 4 stackable containers ideal for storing meals
- 3 individual compartments keep food separated and organized
- Larger compartment can fit most sandwiches
- Designed with easy-open lids (not leak-proof)
- Bento lunch boxes are safe for use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher
- Made of FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene
- Measures 9.4×6.1×2 inches each (LxWxH)
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $49 or more.
*If you have an Ad Blocker installed on your web browser, you will need to pause it in order to see the widgets. Wondering what’s up with the new Amazon widget, check out this post!