Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
Super excited about this one! Last night, I was given an exclusive KOAB coupon code that you can use on these 100% Cotton Vintage Design Dish Towels right now at Amazon!
Regularly priced at $14.99, you can save an additional 20% ($3) off when you use the code KOAB20Q4 at checkout. That brings the price down to lowest it’s ever been.
This coupon code should be good thru next Friday, October 2nd. I’ll update it if it expires before then.
The set comes with six towels that have different color stripes on them – great for designating each towel for a specific use (meat, milk, parve, etc). These are absorbent and have a convent hanging loop. If you can snag these for under $2 per towel, you’re getting a sweet deal.
- 100% cotton towels are fast drying, absorbent and produce minimal lint.
- The perfect combination of form and function. 18″x28″ dish towels are the perfect size for all types of kitchen duty. Attractive decorative, yet functional, vintage style towels looks great folded on a counter or hanging from its loop.
- Classic design in a plain all-cotton weave with stripes along the long borders. Various uses include: BBQ napkins, placemats, embroidery projects, cover for bread dough, glass cleaning.
- Dish Towel Set includes 6 towels in three vintage colors: 2 towels with red stripes, 2 towels with blue stripes and 2 towels with green stripes.
- 29% Larger than standard 15″x26″ towels. (note: Sizes shown are based on industry standard measurements of cut size prior to processing. After fine cutting and hemming the edges our towels finished size is approximately 17″x27″).
The code is only valid for a limited time, so grab a set now if you’re interested!
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $35 or more.
*If you have an Ad Blocker installed on your web browser, you will need to pause it in order to see the widgets. Wondering what’s up with the new Amazon widget, check out this post!