Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
If you missed out on the Fire Kids Edition deal on Amazon Prime Day, you can get it for the same price right now!
Amazon is offering a huge savings on their Fire Kids Edition, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB with Blue Kid-Proof Case (or pink).
Check out the price on the widget below. Are you seeing $69.99? That’s Amazon’s lowest price!
- Up to $109 in savings on Fire, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited and a Kid-Proof Case (your choice of blue, green or pink), plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire tablet with a 7″ IPS display and front and rear cameras. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- Unlimited, free access to 10,000 kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games with 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited included
- Best-in-class parental controls allow you to manage usage limits, content access, and educational goals
You may be wondering: What’s the difference between the Kids Edition & the regular Kindle Fire? And is it worth the extra money?
I can tell you that my son got the Kids Edition for his birthday a few years ago and he (and we) love it. I would definitely make the same choice again for the money — and here’s why:
- Best warranty ever — If your kiddo breaks his or her Kindle within the first two years, Amazon will replace it NO QUESTIONS ASKED. With a device for a child, you can’t beat this warranty — and honestly, with my not-exactly gentle children, that warranty is definitely worth it to me!
- 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited – This hand-curated subscription comes with over 5,000 kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. As a parent, you can also set Screen Limits, as well as daily limits on videos and games. (Let’s say you want them to have unlimited reading time, but not unlimited gaming time). I wrote about Kindle FreeTime a while ago – you can read my review.
- The kid-proof case — Although there’s that awesome 2-year warranty, a good case is always a necessity, especially with a device that a child will be using.
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $49 or more.
*If you have an Ad Blocker installed on your web browser, you will need to pause it in order to see the widgets. Wondering what’s up with the new Amazon widget, check out this post!