Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please act accordingly and always confirm prices before you check-out.
Anyone else in the market or a BIG frying pan? I’ve been looking for ages — and stubbornly only wanted stainless steel (since it cleans up so nicely and even goes in the dishwasher).
I just got a price alert on the pan I’ve been hoping would drop in price for months now! Woohoo!
Get the Cuisinart 722-36H Chef’s Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle for the lowest ever price on Amazon.
Sorry I can’t tell you what it is — you will have to click over to make sure the deal is still valid, but anything under $27 is a great, great price.
This is typically in the $35 – $40 range and has gone even higher.
- 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Eliminates drips and spills while pouring
- Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $35 or more.