If you are in the market for a basic sewing machine that still has some higher end features, here’s a great deal for you.
Amazon has the Brother LS2125I Easy-To-Use Lightweight Basic 10-Stitch Sewing Machine marked down to $65, originally $120.
The next lowest price I can find on this is at Sears for $85, so this is definitely a tidy savings.
Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or via Super Saver Shipping.
- Lightweight, portable sewing machine for basic sewing; converts from flatbed to free-arm sew surface
- Accessory storage built into free arm; light bulb illuminates stitching
- Offers 10 built-in stitches with multiple stitch functions and automatic 4-step buttonholer; lever provided for reverse operation
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; user-friendly with quick bobbin wind, tension dial, and snap-on presser feet
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
Remember, Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so always confirm prices before you check-out.