Do you have children three and under? Here’s a cool new sample box program just for them: Citrus Lane.
What’s great about Citrus Lane it that is personalized for your children’s ages — there are Citrus Lane Infants, Crawlers, and Toddlers.
Did you catch this offer when I shared about it earlier in the month?
Well, if you’re wondering what was in the most recent box, here’s a picture.
Thanks to Michelle for sharing. She received:
1. Alex brand Dot to Dot Chalks and Chalkholder
2. i play Toddler Reversible Sun Hat UPF 50+
3. Episencial Sunscreen 35-Eric Carle 1.5oz
4. Haba brand Baudino sand toy ‘drills the best holes in the sand or dirt!’
While every month is different, Citrus Lane partners with top-notch companies like Tea Collection, Plan Toys, Seventh Generation, Skip Hop and lots more high-end brands.
A one-time delivery of the sample box costs $25 per month or $21 per month when you sign up for a whole year. Shipping on all boxes are FREE.
If you want to give it a shot, but aren’t sure about the price, right now you can use the promo code TAKEHALF to get your first Citrus Lane box for only $12.50 with FREE shipping.
(Choose the monthly subscription, which you can cancel after you receive your first shipment.)
* Overall, the Citrus Lane program seems to have more non-food items than food items, so I am hopeful that there won’t be many (any) kashrut issues, but I can of course make no guarantees.