Do you have children ages four and under? Here’s a cool new sample box program just for them: Citrus Lane.
What’s great about Citrus Lane it that is personalized for your children’s ages — there are Citrus Lane Infants, Crawlers, and Toddlers.
When my friend Michelle took advantage of this offer during the summer, she received the items featured above:
- Alex brand Dot to Dot Chalks and Chalkholder
- iPlay Toddler Reversible Sun Hat UPF 50+
- Episencial Sunscreen 35-Eric Carle 1.5oz
- Haba brand Baudino sand toy ‘drills the best holes in the sand or dirt!’
While every month is different, Citrus Lane partners with top-notch companies like Tea Collection, Plan Toys, Seventh Generation, Skip Hop and lots more high-end brands.
If you want to give it a shot, but aren’t sure about the price, right now you can use the promo code TAKETEN to get your first Citrus Lane box for only $15.50 (regularly $25.50/month) with FREE shipping.
* Overall, the Citrus Lane program seems to have more non-food items than food items, so I am hopeful that there won’t be many (any) kashrut issues, but I can of course make no guarantees.
There was some discussion about cancellation on the KOAB Facebook wall, so I wanted to share this information from their FAQ page:
We hope you never leave us, but you can cancel by emailing email@example.com or filling out our cancellation form. You will still receive any boxes that you have already paid for, but your subscription will not be renewed when it expires.
Be sure to cancel before the 1st of the month (11:59pm Pacific on the last day of the previous month), before we begin our monthly billing cycle and start prepping your next box for shipment.