Score a fabulous deal on the Cuisinart Portable Charcoal Grill in red for just $19.99, regularly $40. (You may need to select the red color if the black one comes up first.)
By the way, if you prefer the black grill, check over on the right under “Other Sellers on Amazon” – as of 10:30 am CST, it’s showing up for me at $19.99 as well.
We have a gas grill for our year-round cooking out, but for Pesach, we got a small charcoal grill. I wish we’d waited for this one — much nicer (and less expensive) than the one we have.
- 14″ Chrome plated grill surface – over 150 Square inches
- Durable enamel coated firebox
- Convenient mess-free ash catcher
- Dual venting system for charcoal management and temperature control
- Three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $35 or more.
Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
Thanks, Kansas City Mamas.