Woohoo! Are you interested in losing weight, increasing your activity, and having optimum sleep?
Amazon has just dropped the price on the Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker to only $76.97 – which is the lowest it’s been in 3 months.
I got the Fitbit several weeks ago (when it was $5 more ) and love it. It’s such a simple thing to help improve my motivation. Oh yes, it totally taps into my competitive spirit.
But don’t just take my review; the reviews on Amazon are consistently excellent — and even my husband’s cardiologist even recommends it!)
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
If you don’t see the price come up right away, try selecting the Burgundy color — for some reason, Amazon isn’t letting me link directly to that option.
Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.