HEADS UP: This fabulous $5 FREE credit from Ibotta is expiring Friday and I don’t want you to miss out!
I just wanted to let you know that the awesome $5 bonus for signing up for Ibotta is going away on Friday (1/11) at noon PST. Anyone who signs up via this link before the Friday deadline will have until Thursday, January 17th at midnight (PST) to redeem their first offer and receive their $5 bonus.
Now… let me tell you – I’m loving this little app. It’s so easy to save money and I don’t even have to remember to bring the coupons with me. Here’s how it works:
- Look through the offers and pick the ones that your family uses – you can even increase the value of the offer by answering trivia questions, taking polls or watching videos (none of these take more than a few seconds)
- Head out to the store to do your regular shopping – right now Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and Duane Reade are included, more are being added rapidly
- Under offers, find the offer that you want to redeem and tap it – you will see a bar code in the upper right corner. Scan the product to double check you have the right one, then purchase your items and hang on to your receipt
- When you get home, open the Ibotta app and upload your receipt (there are instructions on the main menu)
- Your receipt will be approved quickly and once you have $5 in your account, you can deposit the money into Paypal – or choose to donate it to your school. How cool is that?
This post contains referral links, which help to support Kosher on a Budget. For more information, see my disclosure policy.