It’s that time of year. Kids everywhere are getting pumped up to go back to camp. Which means it’s time for mom and dad to pull out the sharpie and start labeling every single item of clothing and gear. I’m sure all of you know by now how much I love Mabel’s Labels for just about everything, but especially to save me time on labeling camp gear. Mabel’s Labels has a Limited Edition Camp Combo Pack with UV resistant, waterproof labels and tags designed especially for everything that goes to summer camp. Identify clothes and footwear, toiletries, swim gear, backpacks and more with this essential summer combo of name tags and stick on labels for camp. Thru the end of April, the camp package costs $37.95 (save $2) and includes:
- 10 Sticky Labels — dishwasher/microwave safe and UV resistant
- 24 Skinny-Minis™ – dishwasher/microwave safe and UV resistant
- 50 Tag Mates™ — laundry safe and UV resistant
- 8 Shoe Labels — waterproof and UV resistant
- 2 Bag Tags™ — waterproof and UV resistant
On April 1st, the price will go up to $39.95. We bought this set last year and put our last name on them, so all three kiddos could use them. That was definitely the way to go, and we’ll be doing the same thing again this year! Of course, you could always choose to put first and last name on your labels if that’s what you prefer. Here’s what I love about the labels:
- Mabel’s Labels are totally customizable – Their designs are fun and kid-focused, but if you have older children, you may want to create your own color combination. Don’t like their font color? Change it. These labels can look exactly like you want them to – no compromising necessary.
- Mabel’s Labels are incredibly well-made — Mabel’s Labels can offer a 100% guarantee for one reason – their product is amazing. Their waterproof labels will stick (and not fade) through the rain, the pool, and the dishwasher.
- Mabel’s Labels has thought of everything — My favorites are the bag tags and the shoe labels, which are both so necessary but I never would have thought of. (And don’t worry: No matter how sweaty and stinky your kids’ feet get, these labels won’t fade or come off.)
Would you like to try out Mabel’s Labels? I’m giving away a Limited Edition Camp Combo Pack to TWO lucky Kosher on a Budget readers, courtesy of Mabel’s Labels. Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
#1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what items your kids tend to lose the most often (For eg. My kids always lose their sports bottles, and the Sharpie wears off with time, so we’ll definitely be labeling those with our Mabel’s Labels.) This comment is required to enter the giveaway. For up to three additional entries, you may do any of the following: #2. Join the nearly 9,000 people who like Kosher on a Budget on Facebook. Then come back and leave a separate comment on this post telling me that you have done so. If you already like KOAB, thank you — please leave a comment to that effect. #3. Subscribe to the Kosher on a Budget Newsletter for a once daily dose of all the best deals and money-saving tips. Please leave a separate comment that you have subscribed (or were already a subscriber).
This giveaway is open only to residents of the United States who are 18 or older. Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, May 7th at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email immediately. He or she will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck! Disclaimer: Mabel’s Labels provided both prizes for the winner of this contest. I was not otherwise compensated for hosting this giveaway and all positive opinions herein are my own.