Update: Per this discussion on Facebook, it looks like the prices on GlutenFreeMatzo are beyond what many can find in their local “frum” stores. If you live “out of town” and don’t have those options, this may still end up working out in your favor. If you have local options, you may want to compare prices with the $5 voucher before purchasing it.
Being gluten-free AND kosher is a budgetary challenge… but come Passover, well it’s a challenge on steroids.
GlutenFreeMatzo carries lots of products – not just matzah! And not just for Passover!
They have snacks, pastas, sauces, cereal, sweets and baking products. All products on the site are certified kosher pareve. And with a 75% off code in your hands, you are sure to find some awesome deals.
By the way, even if you aren’t gluten-free, I think this voucher is worth grabbing for when you have gluten-free/avoiding guests.
- Limit 1 voucher per customer.
- Voucher expires on April 30th, 2013.
- Voucher can be instantly redeemed on the GlutenFreeMatzo.comwebsite.
- Cannot be combined with any other GlutenFreeMatzo.com offer.
- No cash back.
- Full voucher must be used in 1 transaction.
- You will receive a unique voucher code via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Thanks, Greenbacks Gal!