Here are the two best deals that I’m seeing at first blush:
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set: $139.99 (4.5 star ratings)
This is the lowest price new it’s been on Amazon and $60 less than the next lowest price I’m finding online (most online retailers are selling it for about $280 – $300).
- Set includes 1-1/2- and 2-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 3-quart covered saut? pan, and 8- and 10-inch open skillets
- Hard-anodized aluminum; stainless-steel bases with encapsulated aluminum cores; nonstick exteriors and abrasion-reducing ring design
- Cast stainless-steel riveted handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel lids
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 500 degrees F; suitable for all stove types; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart CTP-7AM Copper Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set:$279.99 (5 star ratings)
- Set includes 2-quart saucepan with lid, 5-quart sauté pan with helper handle and lid, 8-quart stockpot with lid, 10-inch skillet
- Professional triple ply construction ensures optimal heat; oven safe to 500 degrees
- Heat Surround Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware
- Copper exterior heats and cools quickly for precise temperature control
- Contoured, stainless stick handles remain cool and provide comfortable grip
We have a set of copper pots that were a wedding gift. They cook incredibly well and look stunning when they are shined. (Most of the time, ours are more molten looking, as shining pots turns out to be something we don’t have much time for these days.)
If you end up purchasing one of the Cuisinart sets, make sure you take advantage of the FREE 2-piece slicing/pairing knife prep – rebate information is on the Cuisinart product page.