Have you heard about house parties? They are all the rage with brands as they work through grassroots marketing channels to raise the profile of their products through word-of-mouth.
I’m always envious of those that can apply – because they look like great fun; only most of the product lines are not kosher. Imagine my delight when I spied this opportunity to host a house party for Sabra! Hooray! A kosher brand!
So, here’s what you do:
- Go here to apply to be a Sabra party host.
- If you are selected, you will gather a group of your friends and host a little Sabra soiree on Saturday, November 5. (I know – that’s not ideal. But I already figured this out: Either you can have your party for your Shabbat guests (with free product from Sabra!) or you can just have a little Motzei Shabbat shin-dig. We’ll have changed the clocks by then, so it’ll work.)
The host/hostesses will get a lovely package from Sabra to use in hosting their party, which will include:
- Coupons for free Sabra products
- Coupons for guests to save on Sabra products
- Coupons for all to save on Stacy’s® Pita Chips
- Sabra recipe cards
- Sabra apron
- Sabra bamboo trivet
- Sabra spatula
- Spinning world keychain
Not everyone who applies will get selected – in fact, just a few will be chosen. But I really hope at least one KOAB reader gets this great opportunity. If you are picked, please let me know!