Have you signed up for Ibotta yet?
If not, now is THE time — because they just announced that thru Memorial Day, they are giving away a $10 bonus to new members when they sign up and redeem five offers within the first two weeks.
That’s a FREE $10 just for saving money with their e-rebates!
I’m loving Ibotta. It’s so easy to save money and I don’t even have to remember to clip and bring coupons with me. Here’s how it works:
- Look through the offers and pick the ones that your family uses – you can even increase the value of the offer by answering trivia questions, taking polls or watching videos (none of these take more than a few seconds)
- Head out to the store to do your regular shopping – right now Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and Duane Reade are all included, with more being added rapidly
- Under offers, find the offer that you want to redeem and tap it – you will see a bar code in the upper right corner. Scan the product to double check you have the right one, then purchase your items and hang on to your receipt
- When you get home, open the Ibotta app and upload your receipt (there are instructions on the main menu)
- Your receipt will be approved quickly and once you have $5 in your account, you can deposit the money into Paypal – or choose to donate it to a local school.
For those that have asked me about saving money with your smart phone — this is definitely one of my favorite money-saving apps. It’s a great way to “coupon” without having to clip, cut and remember a coupon — ever!