This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Sara S!
It’s that time of year.
Kids everywhere are getting pumped up to go back to camp.
And moms and dads everywhere are getting out their Sharpies. To label every.single.article of clothing and gear their kids will bring with them.
Well, put the cap back on your Sharpie because this year, there is a better way to keep track of your kiddo’s things.
The awesome label company, Mabel’s Labels, has created a Limited Edition Camp Combo Pack with UV resistant, waterproof labels and tags designed especially for everything that goes to summer camp.
The camp package costs $37.95 thru the end of April (after which it goes up to $39.95) and includes:
- 10 Sticky Labels — dishwasher/microwave safe and UV resistant
- 24 Skinny-Minis™ — dishwasher/microwave safe and UV resistant
- 50 Tag Mates™ — laundry safe and UV resistant
- 8 Shoe Labels — waterproof and UV resistant
- 2 Bag Tags™ — waterproof and UV resistant
- + 2 bonus FREE Friendship Bracelets
I got to make some labels for my kiddos (who are going to a local day camp) and I love them! I choose a sports theme (anyone who knows my boys won’t be surprised) and used a coordinating color for the text.
Since my children won’t need as much stuff as they would at sleep-away camp, I elected to make up our labels with our last name — that way both boys can use them (as can my daughter, who likes baseball too!).
You could certainly use your child’s first name or first & last name, though.
Here’s what I loved about the labels:
- Mabel’s Labels are totally customizable – Their designs are fun and kid-focused, but if you have older children, you may want to create your own color combination. Don’t like their font color? Change it. These labels can look exactly like you want them to – no compromising necessary.
- Mabel’s Labels are incredibly well-made — Mabel’s Labels can offer a 100% guarantee for one reason – their product is amazing. Their waterproof labels will stick (and not fade) through the rain, the pool, and the dishwasher.
- Mabel’s Labels has thought of everything — My favorites are the bag tags and the shoe labels, which are both so necessary but I never would have thought of. (And don’t worry: No matter how sweaty and stinky your kids’ feet get, these labels won’t fade or come off.)
Would you like to try out Mabel’s Labels?
I’m giving away a Limited Edition Camp Combo Pack to one lucky Kosher on a Budget reader, courtesy of Mabel’s Labels.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
#1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what items your kids tend to lose the most often (For eg. My kids always lose their sports bottles, and the Sharpie wears off with time, so we’ll definitely be labeling those with our Mabel’s Labels.) This comment is required to enter the giveaway.
#2. Optional entry: Join the more than 5,000 people who like Kosher on a Budget on Facebook. Then come back and leave a separate comment on this post that you have done so. If you already liked KOAB, just leave a comment to that effect.
#3. Optional entry: Sign up for the free Kosher on a Budget newsletter – it’s delivered to your inbox once daily with a round-up of all the best deals, coupons, money-saving tips, recipes and more. Once you have signed up, come back and leave a separate comment on this post that you have done so. If you already subscribe, thank you – just leave a comment to that effect.
This giveaway is open only to residents of the United States who are 18 or older. Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, April 17th at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email immediately. He or she will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclaimer: I received a Camp Combo Pack from Mabel’s Labels, and they will provide the winner of this contest with their prize as well. I was not otherwise compensated for hosting this giveaway and all positive opinions herein are my own.