You guys, I’m so psyched about this freebie. Last month, I told you how to get a free 20-page photobook from Picaboo. A couple of you rushed like I did to get your book completed before the deadline, and I’ve heard great things from everyone who made a book. I know we are THRILLED with ours! The quality is super and ohmygosh, it got here in less than a week!
If you didn’t have time to make a free book last time, it looks like you have another chance! For first time customers only, Picaboo has a new coupon code, which entitles you to one free photo book (up to 20 pages), valued at $39.99. You will have to pay for shipping, which is $8.99. I can’t tell yet if the coupon code has an expiration date, so if you want to get in on the deal, I’d recommend that you definitely do it sooner rather than later.
If you want to get your free book, here’s what you need to do:
- Click on this Picaboo link.
- Download the software (left corner of the website) and install it on your computer.
- Select and upload the pictures you want to include, using the very user-friendly application.
- Organize the pictures however you want — single shots, group clusters, straight, diagonal, with captions, without, etc. etc. You can even pick the background color of the pages and the cover style and binding type.
- Order your book (click on the order tab within the app) and be sure to
Disclaimer: That link to Picaboo is an affiliate link. Which means that if you do happen to decide to download the software onto your computer to get your free book, I’m pretty sure I earn $1. Trust me when I say that the $1 did not influence my decision to tell you about this freebie, or to rave about the book that we made.