First, good news! The Kindle Fire deals that I posted about yesterday have been extended until December 18th.
Second, I know a number of you had trouble with the code, so I want to go thru all the details as I now understand them and make sure you have all the info you need to take advantage of this awesome deal.
Save $20 on the Kindle Fire 7″ – Regularly $159, now $139
Save $25 on the new Kindle Fire HD – Regularly $199, now $174
Save $50 on the new Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ – Regularly $299, now $249
** If you get the Kindle Fire 7″, remember that you can get a FREE Fisher Price kid-proof case with it. (Amazon is currently out of stock on these, but will ship them out when available.)
In order to qualify for these Kindle Fire Deals:
- You must be a current member of Amazon Mom and a paid member of Amazon Prime.
- If you are a new Amazon Mom member or just became a paid member of Amazon Prime, the promo code will become available 24 hours after activation of your account.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. You must redeem your promotional code by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), December 18, 2012. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer.
- The promotion applies only to Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 8.9” and Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G LTE Wireless devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services.
- If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.