Today is the last day to take advantage of Amazon’s great deals on Kindle Fires and Kindle Fire HDs.
I know there was a lot of confusion about this offer, so I want to go thru all the details as I now understand them and make sure you have all the info you need to take advantage of this awesome deal.
Save $20 on the Kindle Fire 7″ – Regularly $159, now $139
Save $25 on the new Kindle Fire HD – Regularly $199, now $174
Save $50 on the new Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ – Regularly $299, now $249
In order to qualify for these Kindle Fire Deals:
- You must be a current member of Amazon Mom and a paid member of Amazon Prime.
- If you are a new Amazon Mom member or just became a paid member of Amazon Prime, the promo code will become available 24 hours after activation of your account. If your code still isn’t working, contact Amazon’s customer service (which rocks, in my experience).
- You must redeem your promotional code by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), December 18, 2012.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer.
- The promotion applies only to Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 8.9” and Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G LTE Wireless devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services.
- If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.