Etsy Chai is an international co-op of Jewish artists who sell their Judaica, jewelry, vintage items and handcrafts on Etsy. There are some absolutely breathtaking pieces, which highlight the diversity of Jewish cultural traditions around the world.
I’ve been working with Etsy Chai for the past week to line up this KOAB Chanukah Giveaway and I’m super excited about it. FIVE of Etsy Chai’s artists want to share their stunning handmade pieces with my amazing Kosher on a Budget readers. With five pieces to give away, five of you will be winners!
So, let’s take a look at what this giveaway includes:
1. Another Creation is the creative outlet of Michelle from Stamford, CT and she produces the most breathtaking prints, cards, handheld mirrors, personal journals and more. I know art is a subjective thing, but *I* love her style! You know I’m digging this pomegranate (shown here as the design for a set of greeting cards).
One KOAB reader will win a $15 store credit to Another Creation to pick the item of their choice! Check out her site – there are a bevvy of options! And for all of my readers, she is offering a Buy One-Get One 50% off discount on any her prints. Use the code KOAB18 in the seller notes.
2. Linda B, from Chicago, creates one-of-a-kind, handbeaded gemstone and glass pendants, bracelets, earrings, rings and more. Personally, I’m loving these sweet silver and blue lapis earrings — perfect for Chanukah, don’t you think? Can you believe they are just $11.22?
One KOAB reader will win a $15 store credit to Linda B’s shop to select the piece of your choice. Even if you don’t win, though, I’m thinking these sweet sivivonim might make a perfect gift for a special young lady in your life.
3. BBDesigns is a Kansas-trained artist (hiya!) who creates gorgeous handmade papers, cards, wine charms and journals. I’m really loving her wine charms… they are so… charming!
One KOAB reader will win a set of Chanukah cards from BBDesigns. Plus she’s offering all of my readers a 10% discount off her entire line when you use the code KOAB18 in the notes to seller section.
4. From Olympia, Washington, Leslie specializes in making charms from fiber, fabric, beads — and anything else she can get her hands on. After living in Israel for many years, I am especially drawn to her hamsot.
One KOAB reader will win a set of charms of their choosing from Leslie, perfect for handmade gift tags or bracelets. Plus any reader who places a minimum $25 order from Leslie’s shop will receive a free set of charms when they enter the code KOAB18 in the notes to the seller section.
5. Anjali Creations draws from diverse cultural, ethnic and geographic backgrounds to create breathtaking one-of-a-kind creations that range from jewelry to mezuzot to greeting cards. I like so many of Anjali’s creations, but my favorite is definitely this cobalt blue wrapped bracelet. Drool.
One KOAB reader will win an $18 gift certificate to Anjali Creations to pick the piece that makes them drool!
So there you have it my dear readers. Five one-of-a-kind prizes for my one-of-a-kind audience! If you would like to throw your hat into the ring for a chance to win one of these five goodies, leave up to three separate comments for three chances to win.
- Leave me a comment telling me about your dream Chanukah gift. Skies the limit.
- For a second entry, subscribe to the Kosher on a Budget feed — either email updates or my RSS feed, your pick. Then leave a comment that you did so. If you already do subscribe, just leave me a comment to that effect.
- And for a third entry (YES, THREE WAYS TO WIN!), click on over to the Etsy Chai blog and subscribe to their feed. Then come back and let me know you did so.
The giveaway will be open until Tuesday, November 23rd. The five winners will be selected by random.org and announced on Wednesday. Good luck!
Winners will receive free shipping of their prizes from the artist. If you live outside the United States, you may be subject to postage charges.