Updated: Thanks Tova for pointing out that now through March 13, you can also earn $10 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 you spend. So, basically if you buy two tablecloths now, you will have $10 to spend later this month on anything else that you. Sweet!
Do you guys know about my friend Susie’s blog? Known as Cheapskate, she’s a straight-up deal blogger, sharing awesome bargains on everything from jewelry bling to dinnerware. (Remember, she was the one who tipped me off to that great deal on Fiestaware.)
Well Susie is ALL OVER the Pesach deals. Not Pesach food – at least not yet – but all the stuff that we want and need to feel as though we, personally, were liberated from Egypt. You know, like linens and crockpots!
(Can you imagine how different our seders would be if Moses had had access to a crockpot and a breadmaker?!)
Today Susie posted a hot deal on white, stain resistant tablecloths from Kohl’s. (These are cotton/poly mix, which usually I don’t love – but for ease of use… aka NO IRONING, BABY… I’m good with it!)
And hey, didn’t I just say that I wanted to get some new white tablecloths for Pesach?! (Yes, I will be placing my order later tonight!) The only bummer is they are already sold out of the matching napkins :(.
Anyway, here’s how you can still nab the tablecloths:
- Select this Food Network stain-resistant restaurant tablecloth (70” x 144”) – $26.99, normally $44.99
- Or select this one, 70″ x 120″ – $23.99, normally $39.99
- Use the code THANKS2281 at checkout to save an additional 30%, bringing your total down to $22.94 on the 12-foot one – a 49% savings!
- Shipping is free when you spend $75, or you can use the code FREE4MVC if you have a Kohl’s card.
- You can also try clicking through Shop at Homee (5%) or Ebates (2%) to get cashback on your new tablecloths. Just an FYI: I’ve heard that these sites don’t always credit you when you use discount codes, so your mileage may vary as to the cash back.
What stuff are you shopping for this pre-Pesach season?