Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please act accordingly and always confirm prices before you check-out.
I included this in last night’s last-minute Pesach deals round-up, but the price has dropped even lower — and it’s such a great deal now that I wanted to point it out in its own post.
Amazon has a great price right now on Lenox Portola 65-Piece Flatware Set. If you need a nice set for Pesach (or maybe want to rotate into your year-round set after Pesach), this is a perfect choice!
Unfortunately the price widget is not displaying correctly (it’s showing the first price drop, but not the most recent one), so you will need to click through to see the current price at Amazon.
Are you seeing it for $92.99? GO!
- Includes twelve 5-piece place settings and one 5-piece hostess set
- Each place setting includes a dinner fork, dinner knife, soup spoon, salad fork and teaspoon
- Hostess set includes 1 sugar spoon, 1 butter serving knife, 1 cold meat fork, 1 tablespoon and 1 pierced tablespoon
What I personally love about this set:
- The pattern is simple – yet elegant. You can serve breakfast with it, or seder dinner.
- It’s 18/10 stainless steel – so many of these sets are 18/0, and there really is a difference. The “heft” (how heavy it feels in your hand) is far superior in an 18/10 set. These feel “substantial” without being too heavy. The knives are the heaviest pieces – but you want your knives a bit weightier.
- It washes up beautifully – whether you washing by hand or in the dishwasher. I never get spots in the dishwasher, but I do sometimes dry the knife handles by hand if I’ve hand-washed them (so there aren’t any spots).
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $49 or more. Returns are free, too, should the sizing be wrong.