School may have been back in session for a few weeks now, but Mabel’s Labels — my all time favorite custom label company — is still giving us a chance to save on their awesome package of Back to School Labels.
My family received a Back to School Ultra Combo from Mabel’s Labels so that we could test out the set — and let you know what we thought.
Like every other Mabel’s product I tried, I’ve been very happy with how well they stand up to everything my kids throw at them.
And I’m especially pleased that I can be budget minded and customize the labels however I want. For example, I learned with my last set that we get more mileage out of using our last name, rather than the kids’ first names. This time, I left off any of their cute characters and went with a silver, navy and white combination of colors. Very clean and classic – and hopefully nothing that any of the kids will find objectionable!
If you’re thinking of trying out Mabel’s Labels, here’s what you should know:
- Mabel’s Labels are totally customizable – Their designs are fun and kid-focused, but if you have older children, you may want to create your own color combination. Don’t like their font color? Change it. These labels can look exactly like you want them to – no compromising necessary.
- Mabel’s Labels are incredibly well-made — Mabel’s Labels offer a 100% guarantee for one reason – and they can do this because their product is amazing. Their waterproof labels will stick (and not fade) through the rain, the pool, and the dishwasher.
- Mabel’s Labels has thought of everything — My favorites are the bag tags and the shoe labels, which are both so necessary but I never would have thought of. (And don’t worry: No matter how sweaty and stinky your kids’ feet get, these labels won’t fade or come off.)
This set is normally priced at $42, so you will pay $37.80 with FREE shipping, when you use the coupon code EYJR7P.
The Ultra-Back to School Combo Set has enough labels to get you through the whole year:
- 40 Skinny-Minis™ – dishwasher and microwave safe, perfect for lunch-ware
- 50 Tag Mates™ – washer and dryer safe (my son’s tag mates stood up to camp and post-camp laundry no problem!)
- 16 Shoe Labels – waterproof and UV-resistant (my favorite!)
- 2 Teeny Tags™ – perfect for backpacks, lunch boxes and more
Design-wise, the set features 4 limited edition solid palettes or 40+ multi-coloured designs, plus 3 special back-to-school motifs (bus, books and apple).
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Mabel’s Labels, which means that I earn a small commission if you click thru one of the links on this post and make a purchase. In addition, Mabel’s Labels sent my family a complimentary set of the Ultra-Back-to-School labels. I was not instructed what to write – and all opinions in this post are my own. To learn more about sponsored posts, please see my Disclosure Statement.