Did you know that Passover represents 40% of annual kosher food sales in America? Isn’t that astonishing?! One week out of 52 makes up 40% of all kosher sales?!
Kosher food manufacturers like the Israeli-based Osem aren’t immune to these incredible statistics. That’s why they have so many new and immensely tempting Kosher for Passover products released every year. Sure, some of these goodies fall into that “Can I do without this?” category of money-saving… but some of them … well, let’s just say they are on my Pesach list this year.
If you’d like to sample some of these new products – and a few tried-and-true ones, too – Osem is giving away TWO gift box goodies filled with full-size samples of the following products:
- OSEM Matzah Freshness Pouch
- 2 boxes of OSEM Matzah – (1) regular and (1) whole wheat
- OSEM gluten-free Passover cake
- Passover BAMBA by OSEM (kitniyot)
- Bissli by OSEM
- a few more little suprises, too!
Two lucky Kosher on a Budget readers will win a delicious Osem Passover Gift Pack.
Do you want to be one of them? You have three ways to enter to win. Be sure to leave separate comments for each way to increase your chances.
(1) Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite Passover “indulgence”. (Considering that I just bough a CASE of Temptee whipped cream cheese, I’m going to go with Temptee. I can’t help it – it’s sooooo good on matzah!)
(2) Subscribe to Kosher on a Budget – either via the RSS feed or the email updates, then come back and leave a second comment telling me you have done so. If you already subscribe to KOAB, just leave a comment to that effect.
(3)“Like” the Kosher on a Budget Facebook page, then leave a third comment telling me you have done so. If you already “like” KOAB on Facebook, just leave a comment to that effect.
Entries on this giveaway will be closed on Thursday, April 7 at midnight. I will announce the winners on Friday morning so that you can be sure to get your gift pack in time for Passover.
This giveaway is open only to U.S. residents. (Sorry!) Winners will be selected randomly.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for running this giveaway nor for sharing my opinions of the Osem Kosher for Passover product line.