Through February 22, new Picaboo customers can save 65% on a large, 20-page Classic Photobook when they use the coupon code PICA65 at checkout.
If you missed out on the free photobook offers this fall, this deal is the next best thing. The 20-page Softcover Classic book will be just $8.75 and the Hardcover Linen book will be $10.50. For a leather-bound book, you will pay $14 for 20 pages.
Here’s how it works:
- Use this link for the large, 20-page Classic Photobook. It will ask for your email address to verify that you’re a new customer.
- Download and install the software by clicking the green Get Started Now button.
- Select and upload the pictures you want to include.
- Lay out the pictures however you want. Pick your backgrounds, text styles for captions, etc.
- When you’re finished, just click on the order tab within the application and make sure to enter the coupon code at PICA65 check-out.
We really love our Picaboo photobook – the quality is outstanding and the software was really a joy to use. I loved using photos as backgrounds, and then superimposing portraits on top. Plus, being able to label all my pages – with alternating fonts, sizes and even colors – really delighted the obsessive perfectionist in me!
If you’re not a new Picaboo customer, but still want a good deal, never fear: Create your classic photobook and then use the code T50CB at checkout to save 50%. The half-off code is only good through February 14, while the 65% off is valid through Feb. 22.
Shipping handling will be $8.99. Additional pages are $.99 each.