The deals at CVS are nothing to write home about this week, but never fear: You can let your ECBs sit for a whole month before you need to use-them-or-lose-them. No clue what I’m talking about? Read my How to Shop at CVS Tutorial! In any case, you can check out the CVS deals match-up from The Thrifty Mama for all the best scenarios.
I also wanted to point out some stellar school supply deals you can pick up this week. As a reminder, if you’re wondering what school supplies have to do with keeping kosher on a budget, the idea is to cut your household budget to as little as possible, in order to free up money to spend on your costlier kosher food. Make sense? If you spend $5 on school supplies as opposed to $50, that’s $45 more to apply toward the cost of brisket!
- 10 pack Penway #2 pencils $0.09
- 6 pack Paper Mate highliters $0.19
- School box $0.59 after in-ad couponCrayola
- Crayons 24ct $1, Earn a $1 Register Reward (similar to CVS’ ECBs) = Free after RR
For more deals, check out Common Sense with Money’s Walgreens match-ups
- Avery 1” binder: $.59
- Avery 5-tab dividers: $.59
- Any ream of printer paper: Free after rebate
- 125-pack of 3/4 envelopes: $2.00
- 3-pack Staples clear tape: $2.00
- Dry Erase Board eraser: $1.00 (I’m psyched about this one for my school supply list!)
- 4-pack Bic Dry Erase Board markers: $1.00 (ditto above)
For more school supplies deals, check out the Staples ad online.
- Free backpack with $10 minimum purchase (regularly $6.29)
- 2-pocket portfolio folders: $.25 (regularly $2.29)
- Assorted notebooks, memo pads, binders: $.99 each
For more deals, check out the Office Depot ad online.
Remember: Now is the time to stock up on office supplies for back-to-school and the rest of the year, too. With prices this low, you can confidently buy ahead, as long as you have the room in your budget!