Hey Houstonites (Houstonians?)! It was SO much fun to meet you all on Monday. I am sorry we ran a bit late – it’s hard to cram all those money-saving lessons into just 90 minutes. But I so enjoyed meeting you and getting to chat budgeting, couponing and, of course, decoding the world of savings of CVS!
I wanted to share a few helpful links with you all, just to make sure you’re all set in your new journey to save tons of money on groceries and household/personal items.
- Find all the coupons you need for your next grocery trip in my Coupon Database
- Review the fundamentals of shopping with coupons and saving at CVS
- Check out all the latest CVS store match-ups – and then go out and get your free toothpaste!
- Learn how I save money when shopping online
- Start earning FREE $5 gift cards to Amazon.com thanks to Swagbucks
- Don’t forget about the basics of saving money: making a realistic budget, keeping a price book and menu planning
- Start turning your savings from pennies into dollars by practicing the stockpiling principle
Are you interested in a KOAB class? I will be in Chicago the first week of August and I’m already working with two different readers to set up some classes. Watch for more details coming next month, but if already know you want to sign up – send me an email and I’ll put you on my list.