This week, I got to enjoy two wonderful Kosher on a Budget LIVE events in Coran, Long Island and Manalapan, New Jersey.
Thank you so much to the Women’s Circle groups for sponsoring my visits. Rochel, Betsy, Tova & the “girls” – you were wonderful!
Based on your questions and comments, I have put together a list of resources to help you kick-start your money-saving journey.
- We briefly talked about deal match-ups – where frugal bloggers like me tell you what’s on sale and what coupons to use to save even more. I encourage you to follow my kosher match-ups for Target, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart.
- I also suggest that you follow a local tri-state area deal blogger, who does the sale/coupon match-ups for all your local stores, such as Living Rich with Coupons.
- The KOAB Coupon Database is your go-to resource for finding coupons to match-up with all your local sales. Whether you are looking to save money on mayo or margarine, just plug in the key words, press enter and quickly locate all the relevant coupons.
- If you are new to deal-shopping at the drug stores, we didn’t get to cover this in depth – but they are a boon for the couponer. That’s how I get most of my toiletries and household cleaning supplies for pennies on the dollar. Read my CVS Tutorial and Walgreens Tutorial to learn more.
- For more information about how to organize your coupons, here is an in-depth tutorial about my no-clip coupon organization method – and a follow-up post about how to organize printable coupons.
- Here’s a review of how stockpiling can save you money – and even allow you to give more generously. I’ve also written about how to fit stockpiling into your budget.
- If you need help with menu planning ideas, which we covered rather quickly last night, you can find a helpful series of posts about Menu Planning here, including how I make monthly menu planning work for us.
- You may also enjoy perusing the posts I’ve written on Budgeting Basics, including these tutorials on using the free money-tracker, Mint.com.
- And finally, if you’re not already, I hope you will stay in touch with me by “liking” the KOAB Facebook page and subscribing for the free KOAB daily email newsletter.
If you have questions, comments or just want to chat, you can always reach me by email. And if you have any pictures from your event, I’d love for you to share them with me!