A huge THANK YOU to the Epstein Hebrew Academy for hosting me last night and to Vicki I. for doing such an amazing job coordinating this event. You all were so warm and welcoming, thank you! I really enjoyed meeting you and getting to share an evening talking about my favorite subject!
As promised, here is a list of resources to help you continue on your money-saving journey.
- I make your shopping easy with my weekly kosher deal match-ups to Target, Whole Foods (bi-monthly), CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. If you are new to deal-shopping at the drug stores, please read my CVS Tutorial and Walgreens Tutorial to get you started.
- The KOAB Coupon Database is your go-to resource for finding coupons to match-up with all your local sales.
- I also encourage you to follow a local St. Louis deal blogger, who will do sale/coupon match-ups for Schnucks and other food stores. Check out Clippin’ with Carie and/or Healthy Life Deals (which focuses on Whole Foods and organic deals in St. Louis).
- I know I covered this rather quickly, so here is my tutorial about my no-clip coupon organization method – and a follow-up post about how to organize printable coupons.
- Learn more about how stockpiling can save you money – and even allow you to give more generously (And by the way, if you want to read my rant about the Extreme Couponing version of stockpiling, here you go!)
- For those of you who asked me for it, here is our Get out of Debt story. And here’s a series of posts where I talk about the budgeting lessons that I’ve learned along the way (this is an ongoing series, often inspired by reader email – so please send me your questions if you have them.)
- Finally, hope you will “like” the KOAB Facebook page and subscribe for the free KOAB daily email newsletter if you haven’t already. It’s the best way to stay up-to-date on the latest deals, coupons and money-saving opportunities.
If you have questions, comments or just want to chat, you can always reach me by email.