Looking to book some fall travel? Thru the end of the day (8/24), Southwest is offering 1-way fares starting as low as $39!
That’s tied for the lowest price we’ve seen for domestic 1-way fares from Southwest Airlines *ever*.
To find the best deals, search for departure and return flights on Monday through Thursday or Saturday and use the “Low Fare Calendar”.
A couple of additional tips to help you navigate for the best fares:
- Travel to/from Florida and Nevada is valid on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- All other travel valid on Monday through Thursday and Saturday.
- Fares include all government taxes and fees.
- Two checked bags are FREE on Southwest (one of the many reasons I love flying Southwest).
- Blackout Dates: 9/7/15, 11/24/15 – 11/25/15, 11/28/15 – 11/30/15, 12/26/15 – 12/28/15, 1/2/16 – 1/3/16 and 2/15/16.
There are lots of great fares I’m seeing, including:
- Akron-Canton (for my Cleveland friends) to Washington D.C. (DCA) for $39 one-way
- Chicago Midway to Washington (Dulles or Reagan National) for $89 one-way
Let us know what you find for your travel dates!