This gadget is the #1 best seller in its class on Amazon, has over 5000 reviews and a 4.5+ star-rating, and honestly is EVERYWHERE I look these days.
I myself have become somewhat zoodle-obsessed in the last few months. Always the frugalista, I’ve been making mine with the Vegetable Peeler & Julienne Slicer (2 In 1), which is under $10 and definitely works. But it’s not nearly as efficient for bigger quantities and it doesn’t give your noodles that cool curly character you get from the Spiralizer. Plus, it doesn’t work as well on less soft foods (like a sweet potato or carrot). So, I told myself that if the Spiralizer dropped below $30, I’d get it…
Check the widget* below for the current price.
But if you’re seeing it for $29.99 with FREE shipping (no Prime required), you know what that means!
Some details about this product:
– Large number of long spikes on veg holder to hold vegetables firmly. Works great even for long and wide vegs (up to 10 inches long and 7 inches wide) without have to cut them into pieces
– Easy self contained blade-storage. It has 3 Japanese high carbon stainless steel blades
– Made from top quality, 100% BPA free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic
– Non-electric, ideal for emergencies and camping. Safe to operate and easy to clean and dish-washer safe
– Bonus 3 Spiralizer recipes ebooks
*If you have an Ad Blocker installed on your web browser, you will need to pause it in order to see the widgets. Wondering what’s up with the new Amazon widget, check out this post!