What do you think, folks?! I told you there were some big changes coming to KOAB!
I’m thrilled with the design and I hope that you like it, too! Sharon, from Good, True & Beautiful, worked tirelessly and I have to give her tons of credit. She did a great job of translating my concept into reality, and never missed a beat with any of my OCDish requests.
As you may have noticed, I’ve switched around the navigation bar up top a little bit, to try to make it more user-friendly.
- All posts related to kosher cooking and menu planning, including the KOAB Recipe Exchanges, are now under the category of Kosher Cooking.
- If you want to browse my network of printable coupons from coupons.com you can do that right here.
- For my “frugal beginners”, I’ve created a new section called Getting Started. I plan to flesh that out in the next few days, but for now it features my series on Coupon Misconceptions; my Honest Discussion series (AKA our Jewish Dave Ramsey story); and the four-part Stocking Up Principle series.
- All of the stores that I post about — from the online ones, like Amazon, to the brick-and-mortar ones, like Whole Foods — are listed under The Stores in alphabetical order.
- Posts about Shabbat and Yom Tov are categorized as well, and that list will grow as we hit more chagim.
Hopefully this new organization will serve you well as you surf around my blog. Hey, I want you to stay a while, so I’m trying to make it as easy as possible! I’m also fine tuning the side bar over there on the right, so there may still be a few changes in the days to come — please bear with me.
And finally, as promised, I will be launching the Kosher on a Budget Facebook page, G-d willing, before Shabbat. I’ll let you know the second that it’s live! I’m thrilled to invite you all to “like” Kosher on a Budget on Facebook! I’ve got the rather audacious goal of picking up 50 KOAB friends by the end of the month. That only gives me three days, so come on, friends, Like Me, please!
As you’re cruising around the new design, if you notice any glitches, please send me an email (Kosheronabudget @ Gmail DOT com) or leave a comment. I’ll get on it (read: put Sharon on it) as soon as possible.
Hope you enjoy the new look ~ I’m eager to hear what you think!