If any of these items are on your list, you can order it now — and avoid the Black Friday “rush”. While you can order online, you have to pick up your items in the store.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 (Champagne, Titanium, Red or Black) or BEATS Studio Over-the-Ear Headphones at Amazon (Price Match in black only) — $249.99
- Nabi Tablet PC – $129.99
- Black & Decker Power Tool Workshop — $39 (reg. $60)
- Godzilla (2 Discs) — $9
- The LEGO Movie or at The LEGO Movie at Amazon (Price Match) (2 Disc Special Edition) — $9
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire or The Hunger Games: Catching Fire at Amazon (Prime Match) — $9
- Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) or Frozen at Amazon (Price Match) — $7
- Now That’s What I Call Music!, vol. 52 — $7
- 5 Seconds of Summer –- $7
- Little Tikes Trampoline 3-Foot — $39
- RCA 7.85 IN QUAD CORE — $69.99
- Licens HK CD Karaoke System Pink/White — $39.99
- Apple TV – Black — $89.99
- Jensen AM/FM Radio Boombox with LED Display — $29.99
I’ll be posting the rest of this year’s Target Black Friday Deals soon, so stay tuned for that as well.
If you have a Target REDCard, be sure to use it to save an additional 5%.
Thanks, Maven of Savin.