While I don’t yet have definitive confirmation, it looks like Target.com will be “going live” with at least a handful of their best Black Friday deals as early as 12:01 am on Wednesday, November 26th.
That’s late tomorrow (Tuesday) night folks! So, if the Target Black Friday Ad looked like it had items you wanted or needed, this is your “heads up” to be ready.
Target Black Friday Online Shopping Pointers
- Many of the best Target Black Friday deals include a gift card to lower the effective price of the deal. I know that has been confusing for folks in the past, so I wanted to clear up how that works. You pay for the item, and get the gift card for free, which effectively lowers your cost — since that gift card can be used as cash at Target on any future purchase.
- Target.com continues to offer FREE economy shipping (which typically gets delivered within 5-7 business days), no minimum value required.
- If you have a Target REDCard, you will save an additional 5% — including on Black Friday deals.
- A small handful of Target Black Friday Deals are already live: The iPod Touch 5th Generation Deal ($199 after gift card) and the Keurig K-40 Deal ($69.99 after gift card).
Here are the Target Black Friday deals that I believe we will see on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
- iPad Mini 3 $399 & Get $100 gift card back – Like paying $299
- iPad Air $399 & Get $100 gift card back – Like paying $299
(Find more Black Friday iPad deals HERE)
TV & Other Tech Deals
- Vizio 39″ TV $219.99
- Beats by Dre Solo headphones — $97
- 50% off Video Games Fifa 15, Fantasia, NHL 15, The Voice + select others
- Crazy & Kinetic Sand – $10
- Imaginext Tranforming Batbot — $45
- Fisher Price Little People Playground, Learning Gift Set or Classic Infant Trio — $18
Kitchen & Household Deals
Of course, I will post the Target Black Friday deals just as soon as we see them “live”. You can see a complete preview of the Target Black Friday Ad HERE.