There are a number of free or very inexpensive board games at Target this week, so this might be a good time to plan on stocking up your gift giving bin.
Big thanks to Kelly, from Kansas City Mamas, for her help with many of these match-ups. She does the hard work every week putting together the deals at Target and I, for one, really appreciate it! I’m sharing here what I think the best deals are for my readers — but be sure to check out her blog for the complete listing of the Target deals this week!
Starbucks Coffee – $6.99
Buy Three, Get a $5 Gift Card
– Use (3) $1/1 Starbucks from 11/21 Smart Source
– Or Use (3) $1.50/1 Starbucks Natural Fusion Printable Coupon
– And then use (3) $1/1 Starbucks Target Printable Coupon (you will need two computers)
Pay as low as $2.82 each after coupons & gift card
Gerber Sleepers, 2-pack – $7.00
– Buy 4 and Use $5/25 Printable Coupon
Pay $5.75 per 2-pack after coupon
(This is a great price for stocking up on sleepers for this year and next)
Nabisco Crackers – $2.00
– Buy two and use (2) $1/1 Nabisco from 11/14 SS
– Or Buy two and use $1/1 Wheat Thins Printable Coupon
Thanks for the head’s up Becky: Wheat Thins apparently don’t have a hechsher – I assumed they did as a Nabisco product. Sorry!
-And then use $1/2 Nabisco Target Printable Coupon
Pay as low as $.50 each after coupons
Hungry Hippo Travel Sized Game – $4.99
– Use $5/1 Hasbro Printable Coupon or from 12/5 SS
FREE after coupon
Pictureka Card Game by Hasbro – $5.24
– Use $5/1 Hasbro game coupon found in the 12/5 SS
– Or Use $5/1 Cranium, Funglish, Scrabble Flash or Pictureka! Printable Coupon
Pay as low as $0.24 after coupon
Are you planning a Target run this week? What’s on your list of free or inexpensive finds?