Calling Target shoppers. I just got back from Target earlier today where I scored all of the above for just $.10 per item. That’s four tubes of toothpaste, six bars of Ivory soap, one Oral-B toothbrush and a plaid Target shopping bag* for just $1.18!
(The shopping bag was free to every customer with a Target Red Card — your mileage may vary, I was not able to verify if this is a nation-wide promotion.)
If you want to get yourself some awesome deals on personal care products, just follow the steps in this post.
- Get a FREE $5 Target Gift Card when you spend $15 or more on Personal Care Purchases. To be eligible for this promotion, just text the word CARE to 827438 — you’ll need to show the bar code to the cashier at checkout. There are tons of products included in this promotion — from body wash and bar soap to hair care and hand lotion. But the biggest savings are netted by doing the rest of the steps in this post.
- Print this $2/1 Colgate Printable Coupon – you will want four copies of this coupon, so you’ll need two different computers (unique IP addresses). You can use the back button on your browser to get a second coupon from each computer, for a total of 4 coupons.
- Print this $.50/1 Ivory Printable Coupon – you will need TWO copies of this coupon (so just one computer is required)
- Print this $.71/1 Oral-B Toothbrush Printable Coupon – you will need just one copy of this coupon
Now it’s time to head over to your local Target, where you’ll want to put the following into your cart:
- 4 tubes of Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste 4-oz — $2.99 each
- 2 packs of Ivory bar soap, 3 packs — $.99 each
- 1 Oral-B Manual Toothbrush priced — $1.99 (may vary regionally, to as low as $1.49)
- Your total before coupons will be $15.43.
First, show the cashier the bar code from the FREE $5 Target Gift Card with $15 Personal Care Purchase you got on your mobile device.
Then hand him or her the rest of the coupons:
Pay $6.18 out of pocket after coupons. Get back the $5 Target Gift Card (which you can use on any subsequent trip to Target).
= That’s like paying $1.18 after the gift card or just 10.7¢ per product before tax!
WOW! I managed to drop my out of pocket down to $0 by using some of the gift cards I earned two weeks during that awesome Mrs. Meyer’s sale (now expired). Target sure has been good to us lately!