Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
I often get requests for video monitors, as they are so costly – and rarely come down in price.
Just got a price alert on this one and knew I had to post about it quickly!
The VTech Safe & Sound Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision and Two-Way Audio marked down to the lowest it’s ever been priced on Amazon.
Just check the widget* below for the current price. If you’re seeing under $86, you’re in business. This is normally $179.99 and has never before gone below $115. So this is about $30 less than that previous low – which only lasted for a few hours.
- High resolution 2.8″ color LCD screen – never miss your baby’s smile
- Automatic IR night vision – view your baby at night without disturbing them
- Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice – comfort your infant with the 2-way talk-back intercom
- Control your camera from the parent monitor with 2x zoom, 270 degrees horizontal pan and 124 degrees vertical tilt
- This 2.4GHz system digitally transmits audio and video signals up to 1,000 feet
- Wall-mountable – the camera includes a wall-mount bracket to easily attach to a wall
- 5-level sound indicator on the parent unit allows you to visually monitor noise levels even when the unit is muted
- When the parent unit screen is manually turned off, you can set the screen to be turned on automatically whenever there are sounds detected from the baby unit(s)
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) temperature drops below or rises above your customized zone, (2) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (3) rechargeable battery is low
- Expandable system – up four total cameras (additional cameras sold separately)
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $49 or more.
*If you have an Ad Blocker installed on your web browser, you will need to pause it in order to see the widgets. Wondering what’s up with the new Amazon widget, check out this post!