Next week, you will be able to pick up some *very* inexpensive Cottonelle toilet paper at Walgreens, but you need to print your coupons now.
Here’s how to get the deal:
Cottonelle 12-packs – $5 Each
National Catalina Deal: Buy 2 and get a $3 Register Reward, or buy 3 and get a $4 Register Reward
- Buy (2) Cottonelle 12-packs @ $5/each = $10
- Use (2) $0.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper coupons (4 pack or larger) = $1 savings
- Stack with the $1/1 Cottonelle store coupon found in the May Walgreens Coupon Book – usually found in a display at the front of the store, available May 1 = $2 savings
- Pay $7, Get Back $3 RR
- FINAL COST = $4 total, or $2 per pack… Just $.17/roll!
Now this is a great price on TP, especially Cottonelle, but there are two things you shoud keep in mind about this deal:
1. Walgreens requires that the number of coupons to equal to or less than the number of items. So you will need a filler for this scenario, since you will have three coupons (the 2 $.50/1 manufacturer coupons and the $1/1 store coupon, which even though it rings up twice, should only count as one coupon) – but only two products. I would look for the cheapest little item you can find. Or pick up something you need anyway.
2. I like to roll my RR right away at Walgreens, since they only last for 2 weeks and I usually end up forgetting to use them in time and then wasting them. 🙁 Check out next week’s deals, so you can be sure to put those RR to the best possible use!