Restaurant.com sells deeply discounted vouchers to many restaurants nationwide.
As I’ve said before, I always just assumed that the vouchers would be for restaurants that aren’t kosher, but I recently learned that I was WRONG. (Love when that happens 🙂
There are a limited number of kosher restaurants in select markets, including:
Cherry Grill in Cherry Hill, NJ – Get $25 off a $40 bill, for just $2 (which means you will pay just $17, including the voucher, for a $40 tab!)
Five Town Grill in New York – $50 off a $100 bill, for just $4 (you will pay just $54 for a $100 tab!)
17 Restaurant & Sushi Bar in Miami – $25 off a $35 bill for just $2 (you will pay just $12 for $35 tab!)
Panini Cafe in Las Vegas – $25 off a $45 bill for just $1 (you pay just $21 for a $45 tab!)
Here’s how to get your Restaurant.com voucher:
- Plug your zipcode into Restaurant.com
- Search for restaurants in the city of your choice
- Select your voucher value of choice
- Use the code SUMMER at checkout – this is a special promotion thru June 30
- Don’t forget to tip on the full value of your tab 😉
Have you ever purchased a Restaurant.com voucher? How was your experience in the restaurant?