Update: FF asked me to take out the extra 20% off code – it’s not valid. Apparently there will be a new one starting 9/1/11, though – also stackable with the BOGO sale, so hang tight, and I’ll update with a new post when I get it!
Famous Footwear is having a huge Buy One Get One 50% Off Sale this weekend. You can score a number of great deals right now, when you stack that BOGO sale with a 20% off coupon code – good on your whole order – plus 20% cash back from ShopAtHome.com (valid today only).
There are lots of men’s, women’s and children’s bargains in their sale section, but here’s the deal I just put together for my boys’ fall and winter Shabbat shoes – 2 Pairs of Buster Brown Kids Bryce II in black for just $16 each after cash-back and sale.
Here’s how to get the same deal:
1. Click through the ShopAtHome.com WILD deal for Famous Footwear – earn 20% cash back on your purchases today.
2. Once on the Famous Footwear site, sort by sale, then boy, then scroll down to the Buster Brown Kids Bryce II in black (or just use the link to make finding them easier) – regularly $34.99 each.
3. Put two pairs in your cart – or, if you want different styles, search for a second pair of something else.
4. 50% will automatically be deducted from the lesser priced of the two pairs.
5. Then use the promo code to save an additional 20% on your purchase.
6. Shipping is free when you order three or more pairs; or pay $4.50 for two pairs.
(If you’re not yet signed up for ShopAtHome, do that HERE to get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase within 30 days – like saving an additional $2.50 off each pair.)
Thanks for the heads up on the coupon code, Freebie Princess.