You need to provide them with your email address in order to get it, but it is otherwise free. (The paper version, however, is not free.)
Once you sign up, you’ll be able to download PDFs of:
- OU Certified Products That DO NOT Require OU-P
- Products Kosher when Bearing an OU-P, and Infant Formulas and Supplements
- Non-Food Items and Guidelines for Medicine
- OU-Kitniyot & OU-Matza Ashira Products
- Halachic Times for Passover
- Sizing Up the Seder
- Sefirat HaOmer Chart
- Passover Kitchen Tips
- The Modern Kitchen Kashering Guide
Give me a few hours and I plan to update last year’s list of the 18 Food Items that Don’t Need a Special Hechsher for Pesach, as well as the 43 Non-Food Items that Don’t a Special Hechsher.
Are you signed up for the Kosher on a Budget Passover Newsletter? Each evening, you’ll get an email from me with that day’s best Passover on a Budget tips, kitchen deals, Kosher for Passover recipes, and more. Plus, when you sign up, you’ll get a FREE copy of my seder planning checklist.