Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
WOW!!! If you’ve been wanting a Blendtec, check this out. This is an INSANELY good deal on a truly amazing blender.
TODAY ONLY (11/28) and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (this WILL sell out!), you can get the Blendtec Total FourSide Jar Blender for under $240. The previous low was about $280 and this regularly goes for $400 — with VERY infrequent sales.
Just confirm that this deal is still “live” by double checking the widget below. You are looking to see $237.99 on the widget!
Now if you’re wondering whether a $200+ blender is “worth it”, I get it — it’s a ton of money to spend on something that blends food.
I can tell you that we got ours about 3 years ago and have used it almost daily since then. It really is heads and shoulders above any model that you can find at, say, Target. (Vitamix fans and Blendtec fans can “fight” it out — but both of these brands are in the “very expensive” range)
Here are two things I love about our Blendtec:
- It seriously blends anything. We make smoothies in the morning with frozen fruit and just the slightest amount of liquid. Easy peasy! Soups, dips, hot food, cold food – it does it all. And again, you need VERY little water.
- Blendtec has the best customer service. After 2.5 years, I started noticing that my base was making a funny, grinding noise – I called them and they sent me out a new one. Just like that.
Here are some specifications about the Blendtec:
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles; digital touchpad controls; auto shutoff
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade spins at up to 29,000 rpm; ice-crushing guarantee
- 2-quart square blending jar; secure-fitting lid; user guide and recipes included
- Measures 7 by 8 by 15.5 inches; 3-year motor-base warranty; 1-year jar warranty; lifetime coupling-and-blade warranty
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account.