Have you been toying with the idea of signing up for a Costco membership, but can’t quite get off the fence?
This deal from Living Social might just do the trick.
Through February 10th, NEW members to Costco, can get a one-year Costco Membership plus a $20 bonus Costco Cash Card plus $60 worth of Costco coupons for just $55!
- All new members will receive:
- $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature™ products, including:
- AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
- Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value) – sadly this isn’t kosher
- Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value) – I *think* these are kosher
- $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
Again, this awesome deal is unfortunately valid for new members only. In the fine print, however, it does say “Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.” Which leads me to believe that if your membership lapsed in September, 2015 or later, you might still be able to take advantage of this deal!
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial.
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online.
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print.
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your membership application.
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only).
* Coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption.
Once you are a Costco member, you will definitely want to check out these two posts to save you even more money! Just click on the image to go to the post.